From New York Fashion Week to Gucci Mane’s autobiography and Berghaintrainer, we’ve got some great links in store for you this week….In addition, we’ve now got #Breadcrumbs in email format!
1. It’s fashion week again in New York City, here are some budding designers we have our eyes on this season.
2. Gucci Mane’s autobiography drops next week, detailing his time in prison and rise to the top.
3. Twitter handle @darkstockphotos is serving us just the right amount of bad taste.
4. OFF-WHITE’s Virgil Abloh premiere’s his new video for the Lil Uzi Vert track “XO Tour Llif3.
5. Business of Fashion explores the IRL power of murals in the digital age. Out of the phones and into the streets!
6. Amazon puts out an informative pitch deck on how it’s selling Ad buyers on its growing advertising business.
7. LES favorite Procell teams up with our TriBeCa neighbor Alexander Wang for a pop up shop in his Soho store, selling one-of-a-kind vintage t-shirts. We have our eyes on the Biggie, Janet, and Aaliyah ones, obvi.
8. In the age of Joanne, Calvin Klein’s latest collection follows the trend… but then throws a curve ball with shoes inspired by Jason Vorhees?! DEAD.
9. Check out The Dictionary of Online Behavior to learn some new lingo because heaven forbid you’re an e-zophrenic.
10. Design darling Eric Hu gets a profile about his process and style in his very own SSENSE editorial.
11. Do you have what it takes to enter Berlin’s super exclusive nightclub, Berghain? Find out here. ?