From Afropunk Street Style to how tech can improve your mind and body, we’ve got some great links in store for you this week….In addition, we’ve now got #Breadcrumbs in email format!
1. We’re proud to be featured on the neighborhood guide On The Grid for TriBeCa. Read up on our favorite local haunts.
2. Kim Kardashian and North West are posed and poised to perfection as nostalgic American royalty in Interview Magazine.
3. Arthouse darling St. Vincent releases a darkly nostalgic yet gorgeously lush love letter to New York City in the music video for her new single.
4. Afropunk 2017 attendees wow us yet again this year, proving that Afropunk is the ONLY festival that is really worthy of a festival fashion slideshow. Brooklyn > The rest of the world.
5. Sneaker heads rejoice as Off-White releases the black colorway of the Nike Vapormax.
6. Film devotees at the Alamo Drafthouse throw a clown-only premiere for the remake if IT. Nightmares forever.
7. A new exercise bike lets you watch Netflix on it… only when you’re pedaling so we can binge watch to a brand new bum!
8. A new prototype explores the idea of a digital sun patch to prevent sun spots. But what about the tanlines tho?
9. The evolution and purpose of Virtual Reality continues with KFC’s virtual escape room.
10. Even as the temps drop, artist Raku Inoue gives us one last swan song to warmer times with their insect flower arrangements.
11. Awwwards released an informative white paper on the need (and perception) of speed in the mobile world. Lookin’ fast, feelin’ furious.
12. Though Issa Rae’s pitch for an all-black 90210 is hypothetical. WE. STILL. NEED. IT.