#Breadcrumbs: November 9th, 2018
- By THE CHARLES NYC
From heated boots and the world’s oldest painting to electric mushrooms, we’ve got some great links in store for you this week.
Sign up to get the hottest links sent direct to your inbox every Friday.
- Because a Canadian tuxedo is just not enough when it comes to #jeansonjeans
- Streetwear might be on the way out. Would you be crushed or #chillin?
- Heated boots you can control with an app..and they’re Jimmy Choo #takemymoney
- Check out Marc Jacobs new/old grunge collection. Would you wear any of these 90’s throwbacks?
- These ten-year olds are cooler than we’ll ever be
ART & CULTURE
- What does the new National Museum of Qatar look like to you?
- MCM: Idris Elba is sexiest man alive (but we already knew that) 🔥😍
- Step into these rooms and enter this photographer’s world
- The oldest figurative art gives us a glimpse into life 40,000 years ago
- We give this kid’s Twitter account 12/10 🐶
TECHNOLOGY & SCIENCE
- Free speech or a hive of hatred? Gab social platform has returned to the web
- This week in lasers: saying hi to aliens
- Mushrooms generating electricity #shocking
- The real question: whose 💩 did Bill Gates bring on stage with him?
- The monster that ruled ancient seas 🐉😱
NEWS & BUSINESS