#Breadcrumbs: November 16th, 2018
- By THE CHARLES NYC
From museum cats and Gigi Hadid’s sneaker collab to Le Grand K’s retirement, we’ve got some great links in store for you this week.
Sign up to get the hottest links sent direct to your inbox every Friday.
- Haute couture or hot mess? Artists’ renditions of Vogue cover
- ~Gucci Gucci Louis Louis Fendi Fendi Prada~ Check out the vintage designer supplier to the stars 💁
- A Harry Potter clothing collection: cosplay or fashion?
- We’re trying really hard not to be offended by this millennial gift list…
- Gigi Hadid hopped on the sneaker collab train and #yas #plz
ART & CULTURE
- Will someone please give The Booty Kings a record deal?!
- Thank you, Stan Lee, for heroes, adventures, and the best cameos in the game #RIP
- The internet promoted this artist to a job on the new Pokemon movie – see why
- Keith Haring is coming to the Tate Liverpool this summer
- Purr-haps they should let these cats see art! 🐱
TECHNOLOGY & SCIENCE
- Whatsapp wants you to unplug and take a real #vacay
- This tiny metal cylinder has been locked in a vault in Paris since 1889 and has more of an impact on your life than you can imagine #mindblown
- What do venus flytraps and lightning bolts have in common? 🌱⚡
- Making stuff from moon dust *it’s out of this world* 🌛
- Nokia has taken indestructible to a new level, even for them, with a 21 day battery #whaaa
NEWS & BUSINESS
- Delay, Deny, and Deflect: will Facebook survive the scandals?
- A 100-year old woman thought Merkel was Macron’s wife and she was so adorable no one is mad about it
- Officials are trying to tell us meteorites zoomed overhead in Ireland but we know the truth #Irishaliens
- #deleteyouraccount Juul is leaving insta and FB
That heartwarming story about the homeless veteran? #fakenews 📢