#Breadcrumbs: March 1, 2019
- By THE CHARLES NYC
From Jonas Brothers comeback (?!) to Game of Thrones Poster release, we’re loving these links we got for ya this week.
Sign up to get the hottest links sent directly to your inbox every Friday.
- Moschino at Milan fashion week was like 😍
- Hollywood came to play with these Red Carpet looks. #stun
- Mugler is back, and schooling us all. Who’s ready for #camp? 👠💫💄
- A different kind of egg has been taking over makeup artist’s instagrams lately
- Maria Grazia Chiuri at Dior promises feminist victory with her Teddy Girls inspired Fall line #sisterhoodisglobal
ART & CULTURE
- Barney McCann is teaching a computer how to write and the result is wild 😲
- If Oscars statues could talk… they would say that this year was one for this history books. Check it out
- We are burning up over this new Jonas Brothers single 🎶
- Tell me something girl…
- Risky moves for E-commerce just made online shopping even more fun
- Thanks GoT for these teaser posters… which give us absolutely no details of the final season #winteriscoming 🐉❄️🧟
TECHNOLOGY & SCIENCE
- Getting dressed will soon become a digital experience, at least for NBA players 🏀
- Hate shopping for things that don’t fit? How about a 3D body scan?
- How female chatbots could be reinforcing stereotypes. “Alexa, define feminism”
- There’s a new kind of phishing and people love it, check it out here
- Vaccinate your children people!!
NEWS & BUSINESS
- Trump speaks up on Twitter after the Cohen testimony. Plus, how Freshmen congresswomen handled their first major testimony
- To Bikini Bottom and back, if this Citi-Bike could talk 🐟
- The US can learn a thing or two from international convenience stores, especially 7-Eleven
- FINALLY Amazon is saying no copycats allowed
- Tension on the Indian Pakistan border is causing flights to be rerouted and cancelled