From a VR Rollercoaster at SeaWorld to the self-proclaimed god of Dance Dance Revolution, we’ve got some great links in store for you this week…In addition, we’ve now got #Breadcrumbs in email format!
1. Check out these nine New York transplants poised for creative greatness.
2. While on the subject of New York, can we talk about how much we love Master of None, Episode 6: New York I Love You?
3. The New Yorker says “America’s Future Is Texas,” so get prepared, y’all.
4. Journey 3,000 ft. below sea level with the VR rollercoaster at SeaWorld.
5. Stuart Semple serves Anish Kapoor another product ban, this time from his color-changing rainbow paints.
6. Trap House installation by 2 Chainz turns into a free HIV Testing Center before rolling on tour.
7. #TLDR Instagram captions are the new blog post, and we’re not into it.
8. Margaret Atwood (interviewed by Junot Díaz) reveals she wants Drake to cameo in The Handmaid’s Tale Season 2.
9. How Gotham Gave Us Trump: a look at how ’70s and ’80s New York made the President.
10. Hiroyuki Imamura, self-proclaimed god of Dance Dance Revolution, proves why he’s got the moves.