From Lana Del Rey’s twitter clapback to Biometric ID software, we’ve got some great links in store for you this week…In addition, we’ve now got #Breadcrumbs in email format!
1. WYD? SFMoma is listening and can now text you a work of art.
2. It’s off with our heads! Newly crowned British Vogue Editor Edward Enninful’s vision of the 2018 Pirelli Calendar remixes Lewis Carroll’s Alice in Wonderland.
3. French girls are turning the city of light and love into one of the top tech capitals of the world.
4. Grace Jones’s rider is making its way around the internet, and we’re SHUCK!
5. Love ‘em or hate ‘em: The Met Breuer opens with a retrospective of Italian architect and designer Ettore Sottsass this weekend, one of the most divisive minds in design history.
6. A Lyft-branded car wash by Wieden + Kennedy pops up in Los Angeles to help keep the streets looking clean – and magenta.
7. Florence Pugh invokes the literary spirit, starring in the new film Lady Macbeth. Think Alfred Hitchcock and Wuthering Heights – shaken and stirred.
8. 1984 <> 2017: Biometric Intelligence and Identification Technologies has a high-tech approach to immigration, creating a “digital wall” using iris detection technology.
9. Even the biggest Lana Del Rey stans could not escape the wrath of the mysterious songstress.
10. NYC OG sign painter ESPO (aka Stephen Powers) launches his first ecomm store First and Fifteenth. We’ll take one of everything.
11. Crushing hard on the work of Mike McQuade translating our Trump trauma into a work of art.
12. From the streets to the beach, GQ unveils the best looks on NYC’s favorite weekend beach.
13. Our new obsession Hooligans Magazine has these kids throwing some serious looks.
14. R. Kelly is officially CANCELED.
15. The new Beyoncé wax sculpture at Madame Trussaud’s is giving the world (someone else’s) face.
16. Miss Piggy moves to Queens in Jim Henson’s permanent exhibit at The Museum of The Moving Image.
17. We’re still mourning along with our favorite creatives as they pay tribute to Colette and its influence on blurring the lines between fashion, art, and lifestyle.
18. Thinking about taking it easy? Think again. Nine legends light a fire under our asses for the #WeekendHustle.