#Breadcrumbs: July 13th, 2018
- By THE CHARLES NYC
The Charles team will be escaping the concrete jungle for some real nature during our #OneFineDay company retreat this Friday! In honor of this, we’ve included a wonderful set of #OneFineLinks below.
In addition, we’ve now got #Breadcrumbs in email format!
Sign up to get the hottest links sent direct to your inbox every Friday.
- One Fine Merch for Charity: Ever wanted to raid Queen Bey’s wardrobe? Now you can! #blessed. The Beyonce x Balmain collection will be dropping this week, and proceeds will go to the United Negro College Fund.
- One Fine Billionaire: Forbes has estimated Kylie to be worth 90 million #phew – but some argue the ‘self-made billionaire’ part of the title.
- One Fine Shopping App: Like Rotten Tomatoes for sustainable fashion – check out the app that rates how ethically conscious brands are.
- One Fine Collab: Uber taps…Spike Lee?! Peep the video here.
- One Fine Campaign: Aerie slays us again with their inclusive campaign featuring more than just different body shapes. 👏👏
- One Fine Law: In contrast to the U.S., India implements net neutrality rules.
- One Fine Drop: While we’re OOO this Friday, we’ll be listening to the new Childish Gambino.
Summertime Magic, indeed.
- One Fine Reboot: Speaking of magic, peep the new Sabrina the Teenage Witch reboot! #catsouttathebag
- One Fine Momma: Congrats, Cardi! Shout out to all the mothers out there.
- One Fine Movement: Starbucks is joining those on the quest to eliminate single-use plastic straws.