#Breadcrumbs: February 15, 2019
- By THE CHARLES NYC
From Fashion Week fails, to Valentine’s Day breakups, 90’s comebacks and more… check out all the links we loved this week.
Sign up to get the hottest links sent directly to your inbox every Friday.
From fresh faces to climate change, here are all the issues brands addressed during #NYFW👠👗
Philipp Plein the SCAMMER: another Kanye no show has us wondering why we bother.
- Virgil Abloh and Evian are setting trends for all of the eco-friendly fashionistas #thanksvirgil
- What do ancient Romans and Melania Trump have in common? 😏
ART & CULTURE
- All That comeback?! Yes please.😭😎😍
- Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom are engaged? They were still together? But that ring tho!!💍
Ryan Adams known to mentor young female artist for a horrific price. #metoo has something to say about this
Dutch artist creates realistic looking photos of celebs with their younger selves. #bigmood
TECHNOLOGY & SCIENCE
Most highly valued ride-share app suffers uber losses in 2018
Longest lasting roving robot returns back home after being left on Mars for 14 years, alone…
- Looks like we will never be successful #smh
- Feathered birds or feathered dino’s?? You decide. 🦕
NEWS & BUSINESS
Local politicians feeling heartbroken about Amazon’s very public breakup with New York City
The environment might have to suffer a little less, now that Elon Musk has agreed to share his technology for good #electriccarsforthewin
Trump declares national emergency at the border today 🙄
- How #metoo has changed the convo around Lorena Bobbitt’s 25 year old case