From Poetic Kinetics’ giant sculptures to American Apparel’s comeback, we’ve got some great links in store for you this week…In addition, we’ve now got #Breadcrumbs in email format!
1. Stephen Burridge photographed life’s mundanity, and it’s colorfully delightful.
2. When it comes to selling women’s sportswear, influencers over everybody.
3. Hypebeast’s e-comm site HBX gets a total makeover.
4. American Apparel is officially coming back.
5. Quartz achieved a 90% renewal rate for branded content.
6. SSENSE walks on the wild side in fashion’s favorite shoe.
7. These larger-than-life sculptures will blow your mind.
8. An Asian-inspired version of Pret is coming soon, and we’re here for it.
9. Ruby ETC’s illustrations are sure to make you LOL this Friday.
10. Canon’s insane Rube Golberg Machine captures the perfect photo.