Our Slack channel #breadcrumbs is essentially short form for our internal knowledge sharing initiative: BIRDWATCH. Our team’s love of sharing the latest and greatest has resulted in a collection of over 10,000 links. Now, we’re opening up the wealth of knowledge that is #breadcrumbs to you.
For this week’s Breadcrumbs, we’re sharing some of the most informative, moving, #WTF, and jaw-dropping moments on Twitter, post-election.
1. “It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness.” – Eleanor Roosevelt – @shondarhimes
2. “In Canada, immigrants are encouraged to bring their cultural traditions with them and share them with their fellow citizens.” – @Canada
3. “Most qualified woman in the world loses to the least qualified man in the world. In case If you were confused about what misogyny looks like” – @srosenholtz
4. “I’m tired of people saying that Trump had no ground game. His ground game was white supremacy. He had a ground game & it made an impact.” – @deray
5. “art is going to be really good for the next four years” – @ernestbaker
6. “It’s time to pick up the pieces and get back to work” – @dodaistewart
8. “I don’t like this Black Mirror episode anymore.” – @mgoldst
9. “OH MY GOD VERIZON ELECTION NIGHT IS THE WORST TIME FOR THIS ADVERTISEMENT.” – @greenberg