Our Slack channel #breadcrumbs is essentially short form for our internal knowledge sharing initiative: BIRDWATCH. Our team’s love of sharing the latest and greatest has resulted in a collection of over 10,000 links. Now, we’re opening up the wealth of knowledge that is #breadcrumbs to you.
1. It’s all in the typeface. Street artist Mathieu Tremblin turns graffiti tags into legible, styled typography.
2. We can’t get enough of Netflix’s new series Stranger Things and the show’s nostalgic typography.
3. This Slack plug-in turns your company’s Slack team activity into data visualizations. Management rejoices, team fears.
4. Chris Coyier comes out with a new resource and it’s basically the Holy Grail of SVG.
5. “CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?” yells angsty tumblr girls as Verizon purchases the popular social media platform, Tumblr.
6. Fresh from floor to ceiling, artist Rebecca Louise Law suspends 8,000 fresh-cut flowers as part of her latest installation in San Fransisco.
7. How design had an influence on Brexit.
8. This Smart-Tee fabric reacts to the level of air pollution you are breathing. Not the most useful, but it’s pretty damn cool.
9. Self-expression where it’s needed. These hospital gowns give sick children a medium to express their true identities.
10. Democratic Presidential Nominee Hillary Clinton enlists the help of 45 top designers to create a new set of promotional material.