Our Slack channel #breadcrumbs is essentially short form for our internal knowledge sharing initiative: BIRDWATCH. Our team’s love of sharing the latest and greatest has resulted in a collection of over 10,000 links. Now, we’re opening up the wealth of knowledge that is #breadcrumbs to you.
Here’s what caught our attention this week: The Artificial Intelligence Industry, Blood Orange, Mark Zuckerbergs’ Hawaiian estate, and more!
1. Insight on the designer who rebranded Shakespeare.
2. Peep this “Designer’s Guide to a $15 Billion Dollar Industry.”
3. Zuckerberg causing major waves with his HOA at his Hawaii property.
4. The party don’t STOP till I walk in — this beautifully designed interactive game has us feeling like the odd-roommate-out.
5. Pen and Paper still reign supreme — as long as the results are instagrammable.
6. Historic New York Gay Bar, Stonewall Inn, becomes a Protected Historic National Monument this week! Woo!
7. Blood Orange, f.k.a Dev Hynes, releases his new album, Freetown Sound, with some surprising collaborations. Girl Power!
8. A look inside fashion innovation labs that merge tech with fashion.
9. Float on your favorite Emoji this holiday weekend with these Emoji inflatables.
10. Forget “The Rachel.” This algorithm can steal any celebrity haircuts, and now you just have to work on that mug.