Our Slack channel #breadcrumbs is essentially short form for our internal knowledge sharing initiative: BIRDWATCH. Our team’s love of sharing the latest and greatest has resulted in a collection of over 10,000 links. Now, we’re opening up the wealth of knowledge that is #breadcrumbs to you.
1. In a surprising turn of events, sex no longer sells, but activism does.
2. Target used 16,000 Grade-A eggs to decorate a dinner party. We get the metaphor, but it seems a bit excessive to us.
3. After 200 years, scientists discover a striking new shade of blue.
4. Here are some of the best reactions to Dove’s latest body positive packaging.
7. Sneakers that look so good you’ll want to eat them by chef / artist Yujia Hu.
9. We’re obsessed with the impeccable beauty of Swantje Paulina, our Instagram crush of the week.
10. We’re caught in the dreamy, beachy vibes of Miley Cyrus’ new Malibu music video.