Our Slack channel #breadcrumbs is essentially short form for our internal knowledge sharing initiative: BIRDWATCH. Our team’s love of sharing the latest and greatest has resulted in a collection of over 10,000 links. Now, we’re opening up the wealth of knowledge that is #breadcrumbs to you.
1. Tactile pavement for the blind in China leads to some petty pathways.
2. In an unexpected turn of events, an artist that sent her painting to The New Yorker ends up on the cover of the popular publication.
3. An international border that unites instead of divides.
4. It’ll take us some time to warm up to the new Calvin Klein logo.
5. How the daughter of a Black Panther leader is making artwork out of her father’s legacy.
6. Live theater and ‘Escape the Room’ utilize AI in an unexpected way.
7. Shazam for real life. You no longer have to ask a fashionable stranger, “Where did you get that?”.
9. Buamai: a place where inspiration begins.
10. Co-Founder and CEO, Aaron Edwards, featured on The Manual this week, check it out!