Our Slack channel #breadcrumbs is essentially short form for our internal knowledge sharing initiative: BIRDWATCH. Our team’s love of sharing the latest and greatest has resulted in a collection of over 10,000 links. Now, we’re opening up the wealth of knowledge that is #breadcrumbs to you.
1. Abstract: The Art of Design, is a new Netflix series highlighting designers that have shaped the way we live.
2. A designers guide to perceived performance.
3. Mozilla’s logo gets an overhaul.
4. Experts predict cannabis will be the next big market for designers, bringing a new meaning to “high-design”.
5. Watch the $100,000 Young Thug music video he never showed up for.
6. Check out this dope article on a creative agency that encourages a #NSFW attitude.
7. The kick-ass Kickstarter campaigns that made 2016.
8. Shaping “The New Normal” explores the evolution of “Queer Culture” during this strange and exciting time for LGBTQ identities.
9. It’s official, the end of the American Apparel era.
10. Bernie Sanders makes his Paris Fashion Week debut. #BALENCIAGAAAA