Our Slack channel #breadcrumbs is essentially short form for our internal knowledge sharing initiative: BIRDWATCH. Our team’s love of sharing the latest and greatest has resulted in a collection of over 10,000 links. Now, we’re opening up the wealth of knowledge that is #breadcrumbs to you.
1. In the twitter game of Truth or Trump, the Washington Post created a Chrome plug-in that instantly fact-checks all of Trump’s tweets.
2. Nineteen visual artists countdown their favorite albums of 2016 by reimagining the album artwork.
3. How joining a new social network could increase your depression. No surprise there, you start with 0 friends.
4. A breakfast sandwich and Advil is no match for the recently discovered VR hangover.
5. Scandinavian Airline’s new branding is on point.
6. Social Media Queen, Kim Kardashian, makes her awaited return to Instagram with a low-tech vibe.
7. Photobomb — more like Photoshop-bomb! We’re obsessed with IG star KirbyJenner, who perfectly photoshops himself into snaps with Kendall Jenner.
8. The Nordic region does the most Nordic thing and commissions a brand.
9. These diamond encrusted Onkyo Diamond Headphones come at a pretty price: $100,000. What would you listen to with these headphones?
10. Tinashe slays the dance game with her new music video for ‘Company’.