#Breadcrumbs: January 18, 2019
- By THE CHARLES NYC
From the egg that #broketheinternet, to plants on the moon, check out all the links we loved this week.
Sign up to get the hottest links sent directly to your inbox every Friday.
- Zombie brands from the 90’s rising from the dead, and how Crocs made it to the catwalk
- As if Rihanna wasn’t already a boss, she’s also potentially about to make “herstory” as the first female designer of color at LVMH
- Virgil Abloh added poet to his repertoire with new Michael Jackson-themed teaser
- Calling all fashionista’s and vintage lovers! Check out life inside The Met’s high-tech costume storage vault
- Young African streetwear influencers #slaying the game
- Gigi Hadid sports a #marchforourlives shirt in honor of the Parkland shooting anniversary
ART & CULTURE
- Why do rappers love James Turrell?
- When it comes to the The Weeknd’s new song, “problematic” is an understatement
- You’ve probably heard. You’ve probably hit the like button… Meet the egg that broke Kylie Jenner’s instagram record
- People have strong opinions about the new Gillette ad promoting male accountability. What are your thoughts?
- What could make Birdbox more disturbing? Finding out part of it was real…
TECHNOLOGY & SCIENCE
- Plants growing on the moon?! One small step for plantkind…🌛🌱
- Doctors say chocolate is the best cure for a cough and suddenly we’re definitely feeling super sick 🍫
- The 2007 version of ourselves is freaking out about this Razr comeback. Will we leave our iPhones behind and buy it? Probably not.
- #dope this new 3D printer uses light to create models
- Well, it’s happening: Alexa is out of control and robots are taking over the world #run
NEWS & BUSINESS
- This woman who was banned from Walmart for drinking wine out of a Pringles can while riding a scooter is all of our #mondaymood
- Could really go for a hamberder after reading this 🍔
- Millennials are more likely to recognize an emoji than a dashboard warning light😱… and we wonder why we have problems
- Here’s how the government shutdown may affect your food
- Sriracha is a #poser and these Thai experts will tell you why #notklomklom