#Breadcrumbs: October 26th, 2018
- By THE CHARLES NYC
From the dog of the year and salmon throwing to Cardi B trying ASMR, we’ve got some great links in store for you this week.
Sign up to get the hottest links sent directly to your inbox every Friday.
- NYU is offering the first MBA program dedicated specifcally to luxury fashion
- This week’s adspiration: a new agency using documentary to promote green fashion
- 6 women making money moves in the fashion industry #slay
- If we had a penny for every time we drooled over a celebrity’s clothes on Insta… now this startup will make them for you
- WCW: Nigerian ex-petroleum lawyer turned designer, Folake Folarin-Coker explains how she built her brand
Art and Culture
- This Russian music video is going to be stuck in your head forever (you’re welcome)
- The most important part of Monday’s Streamys: Dog of the Year
- Boarding jets, diamonds, ASMR…what Cardi’s been up to
- Will blockchain change the art market?
- Bangkok flexes on the art world
Technology and Science
- Space out to the Hubble image of the week
- Frictionless checkout: easy for customers, less easy for tech developers
- Cloud-zapping space lasers because why not
- Throwing dead fish at trees #welovescience
- “WAKE UP” – your mom
News and Business
- Canada legalized weed and the results were catastrophic: they almost ran out
- Children of Chinatown’s immigrant business owners reconcile their place in the gentrifying neighborhood
- Did you recently get engaged in Yosemite? This photographer is looking for you!
- TLC’s Jazz Jennings speaks out against Trump’s gender definition
- Ice-T tried to skip the GW Bridge toll #mood