#Breadcrumbs: February 1, 2019
- By THE CHARLES NYC
Baby, it’s cold outside. Luckily, we’ve got some #fire links this week to warm you up! BONUS: Life isn’t all memes and pop culture. Sometimes, it’s about getting out and enjoying life. This week, we’re excited to feature our studio coordinator’s adventures in Asia as the first of a two-installment series! Check out Hangin’ in Hong Kong.
Sign up to get the hottest links sent directly to your inbox every Friday.
- FKA Twigs is #fashiongoals. Check out this fit only she could pull off 👏
- Brexit is already affecting the Irish fashion industry
- -20° but make it fashion🕴#sleigh
- Yes, Future blew $39k at Barney’s, but some of those shoes were for his daughter so his priorities are clearly in order 👟✨💸
- Need to sell something? Put it on a Kardashian
ART & CULTURE
- SAG Awards: some surprising and some important wins, plus, Bradley Cooper brought his mom which was #adorbz
- Are they joking with Zara’s new logo? #yikes
- These Grammy video award nominees made music look as good as it sounds 🎵
- This might be 2k19’s biggest tattoo fail, and it’s only February #poorAriana
- Travel back in time with us to Times Square in the 70’s #umbrellahatsandpeepshows
- Does Zac Efron’s new serial killer movie glorify Ted Bundy’s horrific crimes? 😬
- What do Jake Gyllenhall and Nancy from “Stranger Things” have in common? #VelvetBuzzsaw
TECHNOLOGY & SCIENCE
- Quit Facebook, look good, feel good, take over the world 📵💪
- Facebook’s messaging update unites all your dms #yaysurveillance
- The Mars Rover definitely just changed the selfie game 🤳
- Is this cure for cancer too good to be true?
- Waze is coming to a tunnel near you 🙌
NEWS & BUSINESS
- The Postal Service just made it a lot more expensive to mail your stuff #canyounot 📬
- Not a good time to be working for BuzzFeed #layoffsonlayoffs
- It’s #coldaf – here are some helpful safety tips ⛷
- Our wallets are not ready for surge pricing at restaurants #sendhelp
- Lyfe after Fyre: where are those fakers now?