Our Slack channel #breadcrumbs is essentially short form for our internal knowledge sharing initiative: BIRDWATCH. Our team’s love of sharing the latest and greatest has resulted in a collection of over 10,000 links. Now, we’re opening up the wealth of knowledge that is #breadcrumbs to you.
1. This artist is fossilizing today’s most iconic artifacts with crystals. I’d take a crystal Kuerig!
2. #DramaKing — Burger King reopens in Belgium and has already started beef with their King, King Philippe.
3. Stan, or an obsessive fangirl, has official been added to the Oxford English Dictionary.
4. An algorithm creates 7 million unique packages for European staple, Nutella.
5. Artist Angelica Dass is making us examine our notions of race with her Pantone based photoseries exploring shades of skintones.
6. These tattoos are like mood rings, but for your health – leading us to question one thing: what color is a hangover?
7. Gucci faces a backlash after debuting a jacket in their Resort 18 collection which pretty much directly knocks off legendary NY icon Dapper Dan.
8. Move over Caviar, its MoMoFukus’ time to shine with their new user-friendly delivery service.
9. MIT has created 2D sheets that transform into 3D pasta while you cook it. Al-Dente THAT!
10. Twitter sets the right tone as we enter Pride month by creating an inclusive LGBTQ heart emoji for June’s national #PrideMonth.