Our Slack channel #breadcrumbs is essentially short form for our internal knowledge sharing initiative: BIRDWATCH. Our team’s love of sharing the latest and greatest has resulted in a collection of over 10,000 links. Now, we’re opening up the wealth of knowledge that is #breadcrumbs to you.
1. Your body, your canvas. Ash Soto shows us how by turning her skin’s vitiligo into art.
2. Here’s why we can’t stop thinking Pink in 2017.
3. Major heart eyes for Natalie Portman in James Blake’s “My Willing Heart” music video.
4. Apple tries their hand at social videos without the social network.
5. We adore these porcelain sculptures that merge female forms with nature.
6. #TeamNoSleep? Casper comes through with a hotline for insomniacs in need of some shut-eye.
7. A neuroscientist explains 1 concept in 5 levels of difficulty. Needless to say, we’re #mindblown.
8. For millennials, the houseplant obsession is real — here’s why.
9. Ever wonder how TV opening titles got to be so damn good?
10. We’re in our summertime feels thanks to ColettexSnarkitecture’s newest #TheBeach installation.