Our Slack channel #breadcrumbs is essentially short form for our internal knowledge sharing initiative: BIRDWATCH. Our team’s love of sharing the latest and greatest has resulted in a collection of over 10,000 links. Now, we’re opening up the wealth of knowledge that is #breadcrumbs to you.
Here’s what caught our attention this week: #100 Gates Project, Pharell’s website redesign, computer-inspired furniture, and more!
1. We raise a glass to WSJ for their first native ad campaign in the UK.
2. Find beauty in the broken. This designer turned computer glitches into sculptural furniture.
3.H&M announces Kenzo collab coming this fall, ordering our Same Ole Line Dude now.
4. Check out the state of the Digital Nation in 2016 with this easily digestible page.
5. A guide to Airbnbs’ branding and visual language.
6. Iconic design company, Herman Miller, plans for the next century with a heavy focus on the obvious… lifestyle.
7. Finally, a hotel that utilizes the “#” in the RIGHT WAY!
8. Create your own chocolate forms with this chocolate 3D printer.
9. If you’re in NYC, keep an eye out for the #100Gates project relaunch.
10. Pharell William’s website redesign creatively uses fan engagement to showcase 20 years of his work.