Our Slack channel #breadcrumbs is essentially short form for our internal knowledge sharing initiative: BIRDWATCH.
Our team’s love of sharing the latest and greatest has resulted in a collection of over 10,000 links. Now, we’re opening up the wealth of knowledge that is #breadcrumbs to you.
Here’s what caught our attention this week: Vice X ESPN, Yes Shop, KFC Nails, and more!
1. Turns out #TLDR isn’t something that concerns news media.
2. Couple curates an online shop centered around being “Yes Men.” We say YASSS to that.
3. Fashion publishers struggle to find their place on Instagram. Might we suggest a hashtag?
5. Vice & ESPN team up to do Sports Shows. We might watch.
6. Fewer and fewer fashion designers are asking, “How is this being made?”
7. KFC announces edible, chicken-flavored nail polish in Hong Kong and brings a new meaning to “finger-licking-good.”
8. James Blake surprises us with an album late Thursday night, with artwork by legendary illustrator Quentin Blake.
9. We’re moved by these minimal designs featured at Milan Design Week.
10. The Met Gala 2016 happened, in case you were living under a rock this week.