Our Slack channel #breadcrumbs is essentially short form for our internal knowledge sharing initiative: BIRDWATCH.
Our team’s love of sharing the latest and greatest has resulted in a collection of over 10,000 links. Now, we’re opening up the wealth of knowledge that is #breadcrumbs to you.
Here’s what caught our attention this week: NYC Agencies, Stock Gif Keyboards, Googles Data Centers, and more!
1. Oh the possibilities. Five industries that VR is completely reshaping.
2. Were you a ‘webmaster‘?
3. Find out more about the iconic I heart NY, technically considered the first emoji ever.
4. We (and many others) are in awe of supermarket chain asking for creatives to work for free.
5. Can we all agree that stock gif keyboards are utterly stupid?
6. Agencies on Canal Street are in the middle of a Post-it Notes war, and baby, we have our ammo ready.
7. Ninja, from South African duo Die Atwood, describes his beyond insane experience in the studio with goon Kayne West as well as Kim Kardashian’s “banana pudding’.
8. How Time reversed 10 years of revenue declines without a sweat.
9. Keep it curated. Google hires artists to paint the outside of mega data collection sites.
10. Some sites are pure shade — they won’t take “no” for an answer.