Our Slack channel #breadcrumbs is essentially short form for our internal knowledge sharing initiative: BIRDWATCH.
Our team’s love of sharing the latest and greatest has resulted in a collection of over 10,000 links. Now, we’re opening up the wealth of knowledge that is #breadcrumbs to you.
Here’s what caught our attention this week:
1. How The Charles single-handedly started the Fig Tree trend…ish.
2. YouTube streams their first 360 degree performance on new video platform, Live 360, with recording artist D△WN.
3. Good things are on the horizon! Website provides horizon shots form the best coastal views around the UK.
4. Chrome OS now has material design for the desktop.
5. Grubhub gets an identity facelift.
6. New documentary examines achieving happiness and how to do so on the daily. 🙂
7. When the National Portrait Gallery calls, you answer.
8. Move over, notoriously racist Andrew Jackson: it’s Harriet Tubman’s time to shine.
9. Take a look at the Olympic candidate’s logo designs for the 2024 Olympics.
10. Time Magazine releases their 100 Influencers of 2016 list — Kylie fans outraged.