Our Slack channel #breadcrumbs is essentially short form for our internal knowledge sharing initiative: BIRDWATCH.
Our team’s love of sharing the latest and greatest has resulted in a collection of over 10,000 links. Now, we’re opening up the wealth of knowledge that is #breadcrumbs to you.
Here’s what caught our attention this week:
1. A photographer sneaks into abandoned OZ themed amusement park, and it’s eerier than we could have imagined.
2. Instagram updates we simply cannot get behind.
3. Death of Rap legend Phife Dog from A Tribe Called Quest passes away at the age of 45.
4. Not the best web design, but Zayn Malik continues to steal our heart.
5. British government asks the Internet to name new polar vessel, and Boaty McBoatface is it.
6. Apple takes baby steps into the future and releases what’s to come.
7. This week’s #1 selling album is the lowest-selling album in history (sorry badgalriri).
9. Read how and why athletic wear got so damn expensive.
10. Notorious #HBIC Azealia Banks drops Slay-Z, and it’s exactly what we needed for spring.
BONUS: Hold on to your meatballs: this dish has some serious history behind it.