Our Slack channel #breadcrumbs is essentially short form for our internal knowledge sharing initiative: BIRDWATCH. Our team’s love of sharing the latest and greatest has resulted in a collection of over 10,000 links. Now, we’re opening up the wealth of knowledge that is #breadcrumbs to you.
1. Amazon to open a line of grocery stores with no lines! Take that Whole Foods!
2. Pantone’s Color of the Year is takes us back to our childhood.
3. Take a tour of Tate Britain with Jack Sachs and run into his whimsical CG characters.
4. For better or worse, Time Magazine announces Trump as Person of the Year.
5. The death of movie theater is upon us. This VR movie theater experience makes us want to never leave our couch again.
6. The Nine Inventions that low-key made 2016.
7. An End of the Year Report, done right.
8. Paris makes public transportation free in response to air pollution, now that’s a concept New York should try.
9. Kid Rock sells overly offensive merchandise, but we aren’t really surprised.
10. The “it” list for design and tech snobs this Holiday Season.