Our Slack channel #breadcrumbs is essentially short form for our internal knowledge sharing initiative: BIRDWATCH. Our team’s love of sharing the latest and greatest has resulted in a collection of over 10,000 links. Now, we’re opening up the wealth of knowledge that is #breadcrumbs to you.
1. Bots are the new apps, says #WebSummit2016.
2. Time Magazine’s interactive site on the 100 most influential photographs has us shook.
3. Zaha Hadid (r.i.p., superstar) and Fudge team up for a pop-up salon that’s way beyond your last cut and color.
4. How VR has made time traveling and hanging out with yourself crazy possible.
5. Tinder sends a powerful message by incorporating 37 gender options to the popular dating app’s profile and preference options.
6. Brooklyn has been dubbed “The Bubble” in new SNL skit that has gone viral (#TBH we’re surprised anyone is still watching SNL skits).
7. Dazed gives us a history lesson behind the ever-so-trendy Nylon Bomber.
8. Studies show that most students can’t tell the difference between sponsored content and real news stories. *rolls eyes*
9. We’re suddenly in need of new kicks after seeing the Vetements x Reebok collaboration for Dover Street Market.
10. #TFW You’ve got big brother in your ear.