Our Slack channel #breadcrumbs is essentially short form for our internal knowledge sharing initiative: BIRDWATCH. Our team’s love of sharing the latest and greatest has resulted in a collection of over 10,000 links. Now, we’re opening up the wealth of knowledge that is #breadcrumbs to you.
1. There’s no reason to miss a MoMA exhibit now that their exhibition archive is available online.
2. Absolut Vodka expands into the art seeing industry, with its new non-profit, Absolut Art. Lifestyle. Lifestyle. Lifestyle.
3. We’re celebrating a year since merging Node and IO back together!
4. Poor Pepe. The internet sensation, Pepe the Frog, takes a turn from humor to hate, and is now registered as a hate symbol by the ADL.
5. Resistant to virtual reality? Here’s an must-read for you.
6. Take a look at the ever-changing, iconic, New York City skyline.
7. Just like archeologists — we’re stumped. How did these ancient roman coins get buried under Japanese castle ruins?
8. Jay Z’s clothing brand, Rocawear, was accused of stealing designs from noise-techno group Marshstepper merchandise.
9. The Knowles just know. Solange just released her new album, “A Seat at the Table” today. Listen here.
10. Pin it to win it! These anti-Trump pins, Pins Won’t Save the World, are popping up all over the web thanks to designer and influencer, Jessica Walsh.