Our Slack channel #breadcrumbs is essentially short form for our internal knowledge sharing initiative: BIRDWATCH. Our team’s love of sharing the latest and greatest has resulted in a collection of over 10,000 links. Now, we’re opening up the wealth of knowledge that is #breadcrumbs to you.
1. Ever wondered what your favorite song would look like as a sculpture? Brooklyn-based design studio, REIFY, did just that, and the results are breathtaking.
2. Here’s why pastel colors have become a cultural obsession.
3. North Korea accidentally leaked its propaganda websites to the world.
4. These $50 glasses makes anything on your phone instantly Three-Dimensional.
5. Nike’s latest installation in China showcases the story behind the brand’s most iconic designs.
6. Kanye joined Instagram on Monday, and we’re still trying to figure out what that really means.
7. Twitter’s 140 character limit is no longer affected by gifs, pics, and videos.
8. Here’s why you’re overlooking how much VR actually matters.
9. We’re cringing at Adobe’s new clothing line that salutes the worst stock images ever.
10. Our team had a blast at Baker Camp for One Fine Day 2016.