Our Slack channel #breadcrumbs is essentially short form for our internal knowledge sharing initiative: BIRDWATCH. Our team’s love of sharing the latest and greatest has resulted in a collection of over 10,000 links. Now, we’re opening up the wealth of knowledge that is #breadcrumbs to you.
1. This apple has rotten. Take one last look at New York’s Original Apple Store, Tekserve.
2. Pop-up karma. How Google deals with sites with those annoying pop-up ads.
4. A glowing tribute to Hollywood’s typographic signs. No New Neon (NNN) at the Museum of Neon Art.
6. The 12 forgotten designs for America’s 50-star flag that simply did not make the cut.
8. Facebook Lifestage, FB’s new teen app, is broadcasting content to more people than you may think.
9. Is your inbox dry? Without the plug-in, Boomerang, to guarantee response-worthy emails, don’t count on a reply.