Our Slack channel #breadcrumbs is essentially short form for our internal knowledge sharing initiative: BIRDWATCH. Our team’s love of sharing the latest and greatest has resulted in a collection of over 10,000 links. Now, we’re opening up the wealth of knowledge that is #breadcrumbs to you.
1. Google is making sure the future of VR is as polite and is trained with proper “please” and “thank yous”
2. Better design, better function. Here’s how Instagram out-designed Snapchat Stories.
3. Adobe Design shared the design process behind their logo and branding update, and we are totally impressed.
4. VSCO announced their new concept Open Studio. An open space giving young creatives a studio to shoot for free.
5. An app designed to make government workers happier? Can they get that at the DMV?
6. We’re glad Subway finally got around to a rebrand, especially after that awful Jared scandal…
7. The director of Suicide Squad was accused of stealing Die Antwoord’s style for the film. Hmm, can they really prove that?
8. These eerie photographs of abandoned Olympic villages are giving us major heebie jeebies.
9. “Bird” is the word in M.I.A’s latest single release, Bird Song.
10. Italian policemen comfort a lonely elderly couple saddened by bad news stories by cooking them pasta!