Our Slack channel #breadcrumbs is essentially short form for our internal knowledge sharing initiative: BIRDWATCH. Our team’s love of sharing the latest and greatest has resulted in a collection of over 10,000 links. Now, we’re opening up the wealth of knowledge that is #breadcrumbs to you.
2. Major #Drama at 401 Broadway this week, as a man threatened to jump from 401 Broadway’s 22nd Floor.
3. In light of recent gun-control controversies, Apple takes the responsible road and replaces the gun emoji with a water-gun for the new IOS update.
4. The classic battle of the Apps: Instagram vs. Snapchat. As IG introduces a new feature mimicking Snapchat’s “Stories,” snappers are getting mouthy with their opinions.
5. We cannot wait to see what Raf Simons has in store for Calvin Klein as he steps into the role of Chief Creative Officer for the iconic American brand.
8. Who said print was dead? Not us. W Magazine releases a collector’s edition of their September issue with an apocalyptic Rihanna, leaving fashionistas frantic to pick up their copy.
9. In honor of the Olympics in Rio starting this week, reflect on all the great Olympic logos of years past.
10. Angel voice, a.k.a. Frank Ocean, hints at his new album release by live streaming content on his website. There’s just one catch… it’s only viewable in the Safari browser.