Our Slack channel #breadcrumbs is essentially short form for our internal knowledge sharing initiative: BIRDWATCH. Our team’s love of sharing the latest and greatest has resulted in a collection of over 10,000 links. Now, we’re opening up the wealth of knowledge that is #breadcrumbs to you.
Here’s what caught our attention this week: Netflix’s New Logo, K-Pop, Pokemon Go, and more!
3. The history of HTML and the attempts to style it over the years.
6. Pokemon Go sets trainers in an augmented, immersive experience that still keeps adults addicted to becoming the very best, like no-one ever was.
7. This interactive Bacon Clubhouse galaxy has us so mesmerized, we’re not even hungry anymore. Or are we?
8. A collaboration between Commes Des Graçon x Raf Simons x Vans from 2005 resurfaced this week with a hefty price tag.
10. It’s been a year of political craziness. Who will lead us as Meme-in-Chief?