Our Slack channel #breadcrumbs is essentially short form for our internal knowledge sharing initiative: BIRDWATCH. Our team’s love of sharing the latest and greatest has resulted in a collection of over 10,000 links. Now, we’re opening up the wealth of knowledge that is #breadcrumbs to you.
Here’s what caught our attention this week: Scorebot, La Croix, J’Dilla, and more!
1. This Slack extension, Scorebot, turns everyday chats into a battle of numbers.
2. Grubhub launches their new branding… targeting people beyond college.
3. Emoji Translator: play around with this beta-version font experiment that turns English words into symbols, from iA.
4. Twitter hopes that their new mobile video capabilities will kickstart their users to tweet again.
5. Dieter Rams finally gets the documentary he deserves.
6. New York State legislation passes a bill that makes it illegal to advertise full apartments on Airbnb 🙁
7. Surpassing the ‘5-second rule,’ Artist Lor-K turns street mattresses into edible looking sculptures.
8. Travel with artist J’Dilla to the Dilla Dimension in his new songs mini-site.
9. Why LaCroix is suddenly everywhere and without a rebrand!
10. IKEA collaborates with Belgian fashion designer Walter Van Beirendonck, and we can’t get enough of these quirky designs.