Our Slack channel #breadcrumbs is essentially short form for our internal knowledge sharing initiative: BIRDWATCH. Our team’s love of sharing the latest and greatest has resulted in a collection of over 10,000 links. Now, we’re opening up the wealth of knowledge that is #breadcrumbs to you.
1. Eckhaus Latta teams up with Camper for an epic, and artful collaboration.
2. Artists reimagine Ivanka Trump’s book cover “Women Who Work”.
3. We know you’ve heard enough about the Met Gala, but let’s take a minute to give Celine Dion her kudos.
4. A Slack bot designed to let your coworker know you’re crushing hard. (You won’t be finding this bot at The Charles. #Platonic)
5. QWERTY. If that doesn’t look familiar to you, you’re doing password-protection right.
6. Goodbye American Apparel, hello Amazon! Experts predict Amazon will be the largest apparel seller by the end of 2017.
7. Deep sea dive with Damien Hirst. His latest exhibit in Venice features fictional artifact’s found at the deepest depths of the ocean.
8. Gluing literal flowers to your face is the newest beauty trend. Hmm…are we here for the imagery?
9. Kim Cattrall’s iconic 2004 scatting video inspired a new art exhibit centered around the Sex and the City actress.
10. Keep celebrating Comme des Garçon’s Met exhibit, but #FYI, the brand hasn’t casted a black runway model in over 10 years.