Our Slack channel #breadcrumbs is essentially short form for our internal knowledge sharing initiative: BIRDWATCH. Our team’s love of sharing the latest and greatest has resulted in a collection of over 10,000 links. Now, we’re opening up the wealth of knowledge that is #breadcrumbs to you.
1. Digital art collages reimagine art history subjects as young city slickers. We’re LOL’ing.
2. SheaMoisture‘s newest ad campaign receives massive backlash from their core customers.
3. A typeface dedicated to Gilbert Baker, the creator of the Gay Pride flag, uses the rainbow right.
4. This photo of Beyoncé ordering food is the latest trend in the meme market.
6. Check out the striking Island Series photographed by Mark Hartman on Coney Island.
7. Heineken releases a powerful ad highlighting the importance of acceptance.
8. Witness Ikea’s quick and witty clapback to this whole Balenciaga bag debacle.
9. This Dutch building uses emojis as modern-day gargoyles.
10. ATTN NEW YORKERS: Iconic vintage store, Allan and Suzie, set to close due to rent inflation. Check out the historic archive before it’s gone forever.