Our Slack channel #breadcrumbs is essentially short form for our internal knowledge sharing initiative: BIRDWATCH. Our team’s love of sharing the latest and greatest has resulted in a collection of over 10,000 links. Now, we’re opening up the wealth of knowledge that is #breadcrumbs to you.
1. How Google totally ate underdog website Celebritynetworth.com
2. Snapchat introduces World Lens and we can’t wait to start playing!
3. It became clear this week why Zuckerberg bought Oculus VR as FB announces new VR app.
4. Farfetch creates an OS for the retail store of the future.
5. Harper’s Bazaar projects 150 iconic covers of the last century on the Empire State Building to celebrate the magazine’s 150th year.
6.Another perfectly cast Gucci campaign, featuring aliens.
7. Zara drops the ball again by selling skirt decked out with official hate symbol, Pepe the Frog.
8. We’re impressed by the beautiful use of negative space in World For All Animal Care’s campaign promoting pet adoption.
9. Hold your Swedish Meatballs for Ikea’s new line of restaurants set to open.
10. This article brings up a valid question, just because you can build it, should you? Exclusionary design and why it matters.