Our Slack channel #breadcrumbs is essentially short form for our internal knowledge sharing initiative: BIRDWATCH. Our team’s love of sharing the latest and greatest has resulted in a collection of over 10,000 links. Now, we’re opening up the wealth of knowledge that is #breadcrumbs to you.
1. Gucci features all-black models in latest campaign: “Soul Scene”.
2. An ad campaign that reminds us to think before reacting to ‘fake news’.
3. DAMN. You know we’re playing Kendrick Lamar‘s new album all weekend long.
4. Facebook adds email and page like call-to-action units in Instant Articles.
5. The case of VR murder: should VR murder be illegal? We think yes.
6. Congrats to Edward Enninful, the new Editor in Chief of British Vogue.
7. Google turns your shi**y sketches into recognizable clipart.
8. Louis Vuitton released a collaboration with artist Jeff Koons, and the internet went nuts.
9. An interview with Bernard Johnson, the man with the “Executive Producer: Dick Wolf” tattoo, you’ve reblogged.
10. This artist makes use of 16th Century art by generating hilarious memes.