Our Slack channel #breadcrumbs is essentially short form for our internal knowledge sharing initiative: BIRDWATCH. Our team’s love of sharing the latest and greatest has resulted in a collection of over 10,000 links. Now, we’re opening up the wealth of knowledge that is #breadcrumbs to you.
1. How design can help you cope in this political climate.
2. Disney hits the nail on the head with a wireless charging room.
3. Why we’re obsessed with the #minimalistaesthetic of Acne Studios.
4. This world map depicts what country various countries finds most dangerous. You’ll be surprised by the looks of it.
5. Brand New’s brand-new look.
6. Ever wonder what it’s like to be the designer behind Kimoji? We do!
7. The New York Times’ Truth ad is more important than ever. Ain’t that the TRUTH.
8. Mail Shrimp. Period.
9. Website builder Wix buys DeviantArt for $36 Million. Wow that’s like a Van Gogh and a half!
10. A collab between Supreme and the MTA leads to $1,000 resell value for monthly passes on ebay.