Our Slack channel #breadcrumbs is essentially short form for our internal knowledge sharing initiative: BIRDWATCH. Our team’s love of sharing the latest and greatest has resulted in a collection of over 10,000 links. Now, we’re opening up the wealth of knowledge that is #breadcrumbs to you.
1. We’re still shook by this Adidas ad that aired at The Grammys last Sunday.
2. A documentary exploring the mysterious world of Maison Martin Margiela is officially in the works.
3. Apple announces CarPool Karaoke as their first Television series, hosted by Apple Music. Who do you want to see in the passenger seat?
4. A website with all the beauty and grace of a well choreographed dance, for Milwaukee Ballet company.
5. We’re obsessed with these images of an All-Woman Motorcycle Crew, Caramel Curves’, shot by Akasha Rabut.
6. 20th Century Fox creates a fake news site as a marketing tool. Not sure we can get behind this. Read before you retweet, and be sure to FACT CHECK PEOPLE!
7. Alexander Wang x H&M 2014 v. Plein Sport 2017, sharing because we’re petty.
8. McDonalds redesigns straw for maximum milkshake consumption, now that’s a company looking out for the people.
9. “The close of one door can often be the opening of another” should the fortune of Donald Lau, as the fortune cookie fortunes writer steps down from writing after nearly 30 years, citing ‘writer’s block’.
10. Next season of American Horror Story said to mimic the 2016 Presidential Election, may be too scary to even watch.