Our Slack channel #breadcrumbs is essentially short form for our internal knowledge sharing initiative: BIRDWATCH. Our team’s love of sharing the latest and greatest has resulted in a collection of over 10,000 links. Now, we’re opening up the wealth of knowledge that is #breadcrumbs to you.
1. Peep some of the best #BTS photos from the most nostalgic films.
2. Sephora steps up their selling game with a new online buying platform.
3. The Sci-Fi dystopia of your nightmares may be coming true. Check out the article put out by Google, that seemingly no-one is freaking out about!
4. A lamp with an enchanting UI experience.
5. Monopoly to replace iconic board game pieces with emoji faces and hashtags, because they’re a hip game, right?
6. A look at the sickos profiting off of the global refugee crisis, as told through a beautiful UI/UX experience.
7. Swipe left or right for Deadpool? Check out some of the superhero’s most absurd marketing tactics.
8. Bad girl turned good, Lindsay Lohan, completely wipes her Instagram, causing outrage from hundreds of Mean Girls.
9. Swedish Pop Icon, Robyn released her new EP, and it’s definitely something to dance to this weekend.
10. A list of the drunkest people at the 2017 Golden Globes, and yes, there are pictures.