From zapping into the retro-future with Gucci, to the third thumb we didn’t know we needed, we’ve got some great links in store for you this week…In addition, we’ve now got #Breadcrumbs in email format!
1. Learn how our newest addition to The Charles team is keeping us hydrated.
2. Gucci transports us to a retro future with an ode to vintage sci-fi for their next campaign.
3. Refinery29 reveals an empowering look on the trans community and how every body is a beach body.
4. Sex and the City’s resident shoe Jimmy Choo is being bought. Hearing Carrie Bradshaw copping some new Michael Kors just doesn’t sound as glamorous. SMDH.
5. Hood haunt and stunt queen Alexander Wang sweeeeerves past the tired ecommerce model, allowing customers to buy his latest Adidas collab via text and served by bike messenger.
6. The city is our living room thanks to Teratoma Productions who is transforming bollards into beautiful scandi street furniture.
7. We’re in loooove with the new Love. (Go off, Nicole Kidman!)
8. Strap in (temporarily, of course) while Jeremiah Moss laments the hyper turnover of New York City. #longread
9. Augmented humanity (yes, you read that correctly) will eventually make it easier for us all to count to six.
10. Academia’s favorite media futurist Marshall McLuhan gets his own Google Doodle.
11. LA digital artist Yung Jake’s emoji portraits take the vernacular to the next level. <3
12. Seeking self-starters. But really let’s see how these self-driven Lyft cars do in New York City gridlock traffic.
13. Microsoft Paint is officially dead, and the internet is giving the beloved program a low-fi eulogy. R.I.P. BB