From Pigalle’s new technicolor basketball court to JNCO x Rose in Good Faith’s collaboration, we’ve got some great links in store for you this week…In addition, we’ve now got #Breadcrumbs in email format!
1. Pigalle will have you hitting the court whether or not you like to ball.
2. Now Beauty Insiders can sync up on swatches with Sephora’s new digital community platform.
3. The Modern House created an editorial estate listing too beautiful for words.
4. Strut and slay Maybelline! The brand’s new beauty influencer collab is a major step forward for inclusivity.
5. So, we’re pretty sure this is NOT what Gushers taste like.
6. Target’s e-commerce acquisition poses a new challenge to Amazon? False. Amazon remains unbothered.
7. PSA: Stay true to you when posting on the ‘gram.
8. Check out these highlights from Afghanistan’s First Female Tech CEO’s road to success.
9. JNCO x Rose in Good Faith’s collaboration makes a capsule collection we can get behind.
10. As expected, Gucci ranks #1 hottest brand in Q2. See who else made the cut here.
11. A Cheetos-themed restaurant hit the TriBeCa scene.
12. Love it or hate it, the Bronx is getting an image transplant.
13. Here’s what theSolar Eclipse will look like from anywhere in the U.S.
14. What’s with fashion’s obsession with the ugly sneaker?
Our Slack channel #breadcrumbs is essentially short form for our internal knowledge sharing initiative: BIRDWATCH. Our team’s love of sharing the latest and greatest has resulted in a collection of over 10,000 links. Now, we’re opening up the wealth of knowledge that is #breadcrumbs to you.