Our team’s love of sharing the latest and greatest has resulted in a collection of over 10,000 links. Now, we’re opening up the wealth of knowledge that is #breadcrumbs to you.
Here’s what caught our attention this week: white walls, vintage watches, bisons and more!
1. Classic is key. While several watch brands’ sales are plummeting, the vintage watch market is busier than ever.
4. All of the NYC rooftop bars laid out for you, plain and simple.
6. An aesthetic we’re familiar with, the white wall controversy is sweeping the design world.
7. Put down that Bison Jerky, Britney. Obama signs law making Bison the first national mammal ever.
8. This rolling paper brand has us wanting to switch back to smoking rollies, and has a beautiful UX to match.
9. This Instagram account is archiving some of the most interesting magazine ads of all time.
10. Popular messaging IOS and Android app WhatsApp releases desktop version this week.