Our team’s love of sharing the latest and greatest has resulted in a collection of over 10,000 links. Now, we’re opening up the wealth of knowledge that is #breadcrumbs to you.
Here’s what caught our attention this week:
3. Inner-ear headphones will soon be a thing of the past thanks to Sony’s futuristic concept.
4. Kate Moss dances in the dark in Massive Attack’s new music video, and we’re here for it.
5. Vice Media to produce tobacco ads for countries that still allow them to be aired.
6. How Michelle Obama has mastered Social Media as FLOTUS.
7. New movie “White Girls” serves a different depiction of NYC Youth.
8. NYC’s springtime teaser has us dreaming of biking downtown.
10. What’s the deal with the precarious state of logo design?
BONUS: We’re getting major wanderlust from Gui Martinez’s film photography.