Our Slack channel #breadcrumbs is essentially short form for our internal knowledge sharing initiative: BIRDWATCH. Our team’s love of sharing the latest and greatest has resulted in a collection of over 10,000 links. Now, we’re opening up the wealth of knowledge that is #breadcrumbs to you.
Here’s what caught our attention this week: The Artificial Intelligence Industry, Blood Orange, Mark Zuckerbergs’ Hawaiian estate, and more!
1. Insight on the designer who rebranded Shakespeare.
2. Peep this “Designer’s Guide to a $15 Billion Dollar Industry.”
3. Zuckerberg causing major waves with his HOA at his Hawaii property.
4. The party don’t STOP till I walk in — this beautifully designed interactive game has us feeling like the odd-roommate-out.
5. Pen and Paper still reign supreme — as long as the results are instagrammable.
8. A look inside fashion innovation labs that merge tech with fashion.
9. Float on your favorite Emoji this holiday weekend with these Emoji inflatables.