Our Slack channel #breadcrumbs is essentially short form for our internal knowledge sharing initiative: BIRDWATCH. Our team’s love of sharing the latest and greatest has resulted in a collection of over 10,000 links. Now, we’re opening up the wealth of knowledge that is #breadcrumbs to you.
1. It’s been proven that smartphone screen sizes are linked to e-comm uplifting sales.
2. Mercedes promises autonomous taxis in the next three years — ek!
3. How the see-now-buy-now market has hit a wall.
4. How Instagram beat out Facebook and Snapchat as fashion’s ‘social darling’.
5. The spiral of Springs epic mobile takeover.
6. The Charles’ dream collab: Mount Kimble x James Blake, team up for a song and a video.
7. Projection mapping in the home will become a reality very soon with Microsoft’s IllumiRoom concept. Oh the possibilities.
8. Beyonce releases a track to celebrate her 9th anniversary with Jay-Z, causing ‘Tidal’ waves on twitter. Can she ever do wrong?
9. Kendall Jenner and her MAJOR Pepsi flop that actually united the internet.