Senior Visual Designer
We are looking for a Senior Visual Designer to join the team.
Location: Onsite at The Charles HQ, Tribeca, NYC
Status: Full-time, 9am – 6pm, Monday – Friday
Role & Responsibilities:
- Apply campaign level thinking to develop captivating narratives and outstanding visuals that supersedes client expectations and strengthens their market position.
- Responsible for single-handedly working on your own creative design solutions for multiple assignments.
- You will work on multiple design solutions at a time, come up with your own ideas that will serve our client’s needs and oversee the production of the assignment.
- Work with other designers to extend the visual language of a diverse range of projects and concept new ideas and new designs.
- Guide junior designers to create a range of deliverables: visual concepts, branding, mock-ups, typography, iconography, presentations and layouts across multiple platforms, including apps, websites, and campaigns.
- Create pages, templates, graphics and collaborate on the look and feel for websites, interactive presentations, microsites and visual design projects.
- Communicate visual designs, concepts, and storyboards through presentations, prototypes or video to team members and in some cases clients.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with other disciplines to ensure the visual design is communicating the desired message while working within existing style guides, brand guidelines, and in accordance with creative direction.
- Create, complete and devise production ready designs either for internal Dev Team or external technology partners.
- Work with Producer/Project Manager to keep work on budget and within schedule.